Why Hullo Thurr (Yurr Name Herre)

Hullo Thurr Peoples And Welcome!! Welcome One And All =]
Please Feel Frree To Comment My Blog, Rread My Blog And Give Someone A Shnuggle (Not Necessarrily In That Orrderr) Sorry I Can't Stay To Chat But I Have Morre Important Things To Do Than Sit Arround With Yu KnukleHeadMcSpazzaTrons =] xox

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Wii Games

WhoEVERR Decided To Make It Possible To Have A Walkthrrough Forr A Game? Ok, Walthrroughs Have Helped Me A Lot In Wii Games, But Not In Ds Strrangely...Daniel (Forr Yu Less Intelligent People, He Is My Brrotherr) Got Chrronicles Of Narrnia: Prrince Caspian On Wii Yesterrday, And Now He Is Stuck. He Has Asked Me To Get The Walkthrough For It. What Fun. I Looked Thrrough Our Usual Walkthrough Site - www.gamefaqs.com - This Site Has The Best Walkthrroughs That I Have Yet Found, And All Yu Need To Do Is Look For The Game name And Platforrm, With No Sign-up Crrap. Yush, Well, I Looked For Prince Caspian On Wii. Therre Was Only One Walkthrrough, But Then I Suppose That The Game Is Quite Rrecent So Nt many People Will Have Finished It Yet. But, As I Rread Thrrough The Walkthrrough For Dan, I Noticed To My Horrrrorr That It Was Actuall Forr Xbox 360!! *Dun Dun Dunnnnnn...* Yush, I Have Looked thrrough Many Morre Sites To Find This Walkthrrough, Including Some Rrandom Thing Called Lunabean. It Looked Quite Gurrrrd, But Yu Had To Pay Like A Tennerr To Read One Stinky Walkthrrough!! No Sirrrry Am I Paying That. Well, Afterr Many Seonds Of Searrching I Found The Walkthrrough That I Am, At This Moment In Time, Copying And Pasting The Many Bits From The Interrnet Onto A Worrd Document. He Betterr Be Satisfied When It Is Finished. I Found It On uk.guides.ign.com. This Is Quite An Odd Site, With A Differrent Page For Each Level Of The Game *Angry Face Herre* Please Coment If Yu Have Everr Had Any Prroblem Finding A Walkthrrough, Getting Stuck On A Game, Orr Even If Yu Just Think My Blog Is Grreat *WOO!!*

Smell Yu Later Peoples

xox

No comments: