Why Hullo Thurr (Yurr Name Herre)

Hullo Thurr Peoples And Welcome!! Welcome One And All =]
Please Feel Frree To Comment My Blog, Rread My Blog And Give Someone A Shnuggle (Not Necessarrily In That Orrderr) Sorry I Can't Stay To Chat But I Have Morre Important Things To Do Than Sit Arround With Yu KnukleHeadMcSpazzaTrons =] xox

Monday 11 August 2008

Aloha

I Like Cheese =]. But Don't Eat Cheese! They Don't Like It [=. Yush. Aloha. I Like Being Random =]. In Case Yu Haven't Noticed, This Is My First Blog Entry. Big Shoutout To My Peoples! Hehehe. Always Wanted To Say That =D.


Well, There Is Not Much Left To Do But Smash The Cheap Bottle Of Wine Against The Big Banana Boat, Hope It Doesn't Pop And Set Sail. Make Sure That When Yu Fall Off Yu Have Yur Armbands Of Friendship Inflated To Help Yu Swim Back. Also Make Sure That When Yu Get back On It Isn't Toooooo Slippy. And Make Sure Someone Doesn't Push Yu Off. YAY!!


Maybe Next Time I Will Post Something That Makes Sense =D


xox


WATCH OUT THERE'S A LLAMA ABOUT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy x gr8 syt fing lol luv it dnt no wht it bout realii lol but o well x luv yahh x

Unknown said...

The spelling on this site is atrocious. Don't any of you go to school?