Why Hullo Thurr (Yurr Name Herre)

Hullo Thurr Peoples And Welcome!! Welcome One And All =]
Please Feel Frree To Comment My Blog, Rread My Blog And Give Someone A Shnuggle (Not Necessarrily In That Orrderr) Sorry I Can't Stay To Chat But I Have Morre Important Things To Do Than Sit Arround With Yu KnukleHeadMcSpazzaTrons =] xox

Monday 11 August 2008

Currrry And Chocolate

Omigosh. Serriously. Omigosh. I Have Found THE Best Taste In The Worrld. Chicken Currrry Und Sainsburry's Chocolate. Yumm. Daniel Is Being A Liccul Rrebel. Ha Ha Ha. He Is Like "What If I Don't Want To Eat My Tea?" Ha Ha Ha. He Is Actually Trrying To Arrgue With Dad. Lmao. He Should Know By Now That Only Me Und Bev Can Win At That. Bev Is Dad's Girlfrriend. She Has A Daughterr Called Zaz And A Son Called Lewis. I Think Zaz Is Grreat. I Have Only Met Herr Twice And We Arre Alrready Exchanging Shnuggles. I Like Shnuggles. They Make Yu Feel All Warrm And Safe. Like The Amazing Taste Of Currrry And Chocolate =D. WOO!!!

No comments: