Why Hullo Thurr (Yurr Name Herre)

Hullo Thurr Peoples And Welcome!! Welcome One And All =]
Please Feel Frree To Comment My Blog, Rread My Blog And Give Someone A Shnuggle (Not Necessarrily In That Orrderr) Sorry I Can't Stay To Chat But I Have Morre Important Things To Do Than Sit Arround With Yu KnukleHeadMcSpazzaTrons =] xox

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Summerr Lolidays

Ok, Well, We Arre Up To That Utterrly Crrap Point In The Summerr Holidays. The Bit Wherre All Yurr Frriends Arre On Theirr Lolidays Und Yu've Just Come Back Off Yurr's. The Bit Wherre All Of Yurr Frriends Are Just About To Come back Off Theirr Lolidays And Yu Arre About To Back Forr Seconds. The Bit Wherre Yu Rrealise Yu Have 9 Frree Days To Do Yurr Courrseworrk That "Isn't Up To Standarrd". The Bit Wherre Yu Feel Deprressed So Talk To Someone Loads And Try To Get Theirr Attention. This Makes Them Think That Therre Is Something Yu Want To Say To Them. In That Second, Yu Know Therre Is, But Then Forrget Again. This Is When Yu Tell Them No Therre Isn't, I Am Just Deprressed As Yu Can See In My New Blog Post On www.donteatcheesetheydontlikeit.blogspot.com. Note - CLICKING ON THAT LINK WILL CAUSE AN INFINITE LOOP AND THE WHOLE OF EXISTENCE WILL COLLAPSE INTO A VERRY DENSE DOT. So Don't Click It =] That's How Borreded I Am. Going To Rred House Farrm Tomorrow. I Plan To Get Lost In The Maize Maze. This Shall Be Fun *Evil Laugh* *Rubs Hands Together With Glee* *Burrns Hand On Hot Hand* *Steps Back Scrreaming* Falls Over* *Hits Head And Hurrts Other Hand* Oww...
Yush, I is Verry Boreded. Adios, Mis Beans xox

No comments: