Why Hullo Thurr (Yurr Name Herre)

Hullo Thurr Peoples And Welcome!! Welcome One And All =]
Please Feel Frree To Comment My Blog, Rread My Blog And Give Someone A Shnuggle (Not Necessarrily In That Orrderr) Sorry I Can't Stay To Chat But I Have Morre Important Things To Do Than Sit Arround With Yu KnukleHeadMcSpazzaTrons =] xox

Friday 29 August 2008

OW

We Arre On Ourr Lolidays In Bluestone. It's Kind Of A Bit Like Centerr Parrcs, But Not Rreally Like It At All. Well, Topday Is Ourr Last Day, So Me Und Trracy Und Dan Werre Just Off To Do Some Laserr Clay Shooting. All Was Well (Aparrt Frrom The Fact That Dan Couldn't Hold The Gun) When I Went OWW!! A Waspie Had Stung Me!! So Now, Herre I Am, Sitting In The Sporrts Place. I've Just Had It Wiped By A Firrst Aiderr, Afterr Trracy Viciously Got The Sting Out. She Is Evil. Aww. She Is Kind Of Nice Rreally. Sometimes :). Lolige. She Just Came Overr And Rread It. Lololol. Well, That Is All Forr Now My Liccul Crream Puffs. Until Next Time!!

xox

No comments: